The Cervical Syndrome
This is the most missed diagnosis because it causes 20 symptoms that are common to other conditions. Patients are told by neurologists, ENT specialists, and orthopedics that they can’t find the cause of these listed symptoms.
Often these patients are labeled as neurotic because even though President Kennedy’s MD wrote the text called The Cervical Syndrome, not many MDs diagnose it. If you have 3 or more of the symptoms listed below please call us in Los Angeles, CA for a free consultation.
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears, Tinnitis
- Loss of balance, vertigo
- Feeling faint with chin on your chest
- Pain up the side of your face and/or head
- Eye twitches
- Pain onto chest, out to the shoulder and down
- the back txcessive o the Scapula
- Numbness to the arm, forearm and occasionally to the hand.
- Weakness of one arm and hand.
- Poor sleeper that wakes easily
- Excessive perspiration
- Restless, poor concentration, no patience
- Poor digestion